An Introduction to Male Hormone Replacement Therapy
These days, men are living longer and healthier lives. With great advancements in medical technology and improved life styles, we are able to fight off diseases and find treatment for conditions that were incurable in the past. One of these modern medical advancements that doctors have recently discovered to improve longevity and overall health for men is male hormone treatment, also known as male hormone therapy. Specialists at Advance Skin Fitness’ Dallas facility can help improve your health and combat the male aging process with physician regulated hormone therapy. Call today to find out what we can do for you!
Who Needs Male Hormone Treatment?
As a man approaches his late 30’s and early 40’s, the aging process kicks in stronger than before, and he may experience some unpleasant symptoms as his hormone levels start to decline. He may have less energy and enthusiasm, gain weight in areas he never had problems with before, feel like he is loosing his physical capabilities and competitive edge when it comes to sports, and even see a deterioration in sexual performance and stamina. These symptoms are often classified as “male menopause” or Andropause. It all sounds disheartening, but with a doctor regulated treatment program combining a healthy lifestyle and male hormone treatment, there is hope to bounce back and look and feel more like you did when you were in your 20’s.
Common Problems Associated With Low Male Hormone Levels Include:
- Decreased muscle mass
- Increased fat accumulation around waistline and breast
- Poor bone density
- Less physical capacity, strength and energy
- Mood changes – anxiety, depression, irritability
- Diminishing libido and possible sexual dysfunction
- Sleep problems
- Decline in ability to focus, loss of concentration and memory
How Can Advanced Skin Fitness Help?
At Advanced Skin Fitness, our approach is to optimize your hormone levels in a safe and effective environment under the care and administration of a qualified physician. Our male hormone treatment program prescribes bio-identical hormones such as testosterone in conjunction with a well-balanced diet, regular exercise, and nutritional supplements. “Bio-identical” hormones are made up of an identical biochemical structure as the hormones naturally produced by your body. When combined with a healthy lifestyle, hormone treatment can have a significant positive impact on your well-being.
Advanced Skin Fitness Hormone Treatments are:
- Widely Recognized and Accepted - The top peer-reviewed medical journals in the country have published studies and documented the benefits of hormone therapy for men.
- Complimentary to Other Treatments - When hormone therapy is used in combination with other anti aging treatment programs like wholesome nutrition and consistent exercise, the results are measurably greater and more beneficial than by using single therapies alone.
- Administered Based on Scientific Data - Advanced Skin Fitness uses a very specific process to determine the proper administration and treatment program recommended for our male hormone therapy patients.
- Comprehensive - The specialists at Advanced Skin Fitness in Dallas will evaluate your health from a holistic approach before designing a hormone treatment program that best fits your needs and lifestyle.
Call us today to find out how you can get started!