A delivery-only restaurant will be located in Richardson and Arlington to serve plant-based menu including a meat free burger according to a Dallas Morning News article from December 7 which reports,
“Impossible Foods is selling meat-free burgers and fries for delivery for the first time in North Texas.
Ten plant-based menu items will be cooked at Dog Haus restaurants in Richardson and Arlington and delivered to customers via DoorDash, Postmates, Uber Eats, and Grubhub drivers.
The Impossible Shop, as it’s called, is a prime example of a ghost kitchen: It partners with an existing restaurant, Dog Haus, to cook a small menu that will never be consumed in-house. All Impossible Shop orders go out the door for delivery.”
The plant-based menu, organized by the head chef of Impossible Foods and Dog Haus, will primarily contain coconut and sunflower oil, soy and potato protein and a magic ingredient according to a CultureMap Dallas article from December 8 which observes,
“It features exclusive Impossible menu items made with Impossible Burger, Impossible Sausage Made from Plants, and Impossible Chicken Nuggets Made from Plants. Every item ordered will be prepared in one of Dog Haus’ kitchens.
Impossible Shop menu items include:
- Shop Burger: A seared Impossible Burger patty with shredded lettuce, tomato, dill pickle chips, and Shop sauce
- Double Down Shop Burger: Two seared Impossible Burger patties with shredded lettuce, tomato, dill pickle chips, and Shop sauce
- Chili Cheese Shop Burger: Classic Impossible Burger smothered with Impossible Chili and topped with cheese
- Impossible Pat-B Melt: Seared quarter-pound Impossible Burger patty, cola-caramelized onions, plant-based cheese sauce, and dill pickle on grilled sourdough with a side of Shop sauce
- Sticky Sesame Impossible Nuggets + Fries: Impossible Chicken Nuggets Made From Plants with Sticky Sesame sauce over fries
- Impossible Breakfast Sausage Burrito: Crumbled Impossible Sausage Made From Plants & plant-based egg, tater tots, tomatoes, avocado, plant-based cheese sauce & chipotle crema wrapped in a warm tortilla”
Impossible Shops are also opening in cities surrounding Dallas such as San Antonio, Austin, and Houston and just like the one in Dallas, these shops will boast the same features of plant-based food items and they can only be delivered.