Okay, so you can admit that you have problem skin and you’re probably no different from the average person who slathers on mud masks, uses scrubs every other day and even steams their face from time to time hoping to regain the youthful glow they once had. The truth is, no matter what you do your skin just doesn’t feel smooth anymore. In fact, you have fine lines, wrinkles and dead skin that’s compromising the texture. Sure, you can blame it on the sun, clogged pores and even cosmetics, but why not focus on putting those skin issues in the past and get your bright even skin tone back?
You should consider getting a monthly facial to put you on track for beautiful radiant skin. You’ll be able to keep pores unclogged and skin smooth with minimized lines and wrinkles. If you’re not convinced, here are 7 reasons you should consider getting a monthly facial:
1.Exfoliation – This process involves routinely removing dead skin cells from the epidermis, the outer layer of the skin. Regularly ridding the skin of environmental grease and dirt, will ultimately improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and give the skin a smoother texture.
2. Increased circulation – Regular facials stimulate circulation to the layers of the skin. By encouraging a rush of blood, the skin will attain a healthy glow and skin cells will be plump from the vital nutrients and water.
3. Extractions – Monthly facials involve using special methods and tools to deep clean the skin for the prevention of redness and effective elimination of blackheads.
4. Long term benefits – Combining monthly facials with daily maintenance will preserve smooth skin and reduce the recurrence of breakouts.
5. Stress relief – Having your skin massaged provides a soothing and relaxing effect
6. Professional tools, professional results – Professional spa equipment and effective skin products will allow more active ingredients to penetrate deeper into the skin.
7. Custom results – Before receiving a facial, your specific skin care concerns are addressed, along with a diagnosis of your skin condition and the probable cause. This way the technician knows how to properly treat the problem.
At Advanced Skin Fitness, we recommend getting monthly a hydrafacial treatment for your monthly facials. This multi-step treatment delivers the beneficial properties of an elevated chemical peel and dermabrasion. Dead skin and excess oil are removed from the skin and pores. During the treatment the skin is preserved with Antiox serum, antioxidants, Peptides and Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate the skin, so that it holds moisture and elasticity.
To make your appointment for a monthly facial, stop by or call us today.
We’re open 10AM to 6PM Tuesday – Friday and 10AM – 4PM on Saturdays for your convenience. Drop by and talk with us.
Advanced Skin Fitness
2928 Oak Lawn Avenue
Dallas, Texas 75219